Business Career Services - Undergraduate RSO Workshop Request
Career Services is available to present general career workshops for student groups. To request a workshop for your group, please carefully review the policies and procedures and then complete the form below.
1. Each semester, Career Services hosts a variety of workshops covering various professional development topic. Please check the list of upcoming events on our website before requesting a workshop for your group to avoid duplicating efforts. If you would like to collaborate on one of the upcoming events, contact Anabel Galan (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
2. Requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the requested workshop date.
3. Workshops are 1 hour long, including a 50-minute presentation and 10-minute Q&A session, available Monday through Thursday until 7pm. Weekends are generally not available.
4. A minimum of 10 participants must attend.
5. Your group is responsible for advertising the event, making room reservations, and any costs incurred such as providing food, giveaways, etc.
Please type the name of your group in the comment box below if it is not included in the list.
Please select all that apply. Enter the topic of the requested workshop if it is not in the list below.