Due to concerns about COVID-19 and in the interest of the health and safety of all involved, short-term programs have been suspended indefinitely.
Short-term faculty-led programs sponsored by Gies College of Business are typically reserved for Gies undergraduates only, unless otherwise noted. If you are interested in leading a faculty-led study abroad program, click on the "FACULTY & STAFF" tab above.
- South Africa Johannesberg and Cape Town - for Gies students affiliated with the Enrichment Academy and Emerging Business Leaders programs. (Qualifying Gies students are limited to participation in two EA trips).
- Israel Tel Aviv and Jerusalem - An introduction to social innovation and entrepreneurship in Israel.
- New Zealand Auckland (and Queenstown) - Doing business in New Zealand (and more!).
- Brazil Sao Paulo - T&M Case Competition. By invitation only through the T&M Program.
Other program options available to Gies undergrads during Winter Break...
- India Chennai and New Delhi - International Business Immersion Program (IBIP) is administered through ACES, but open to Gies students.
- Ecuador Quito - Open to Gies students, this ACES sponsored program will focus on the chocolate food system in Ecuador. Yes, I said "CHOCOLATE".
- Italy Rome - Experience the business and culture of food.
- Israel Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem - Origin Ventures Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership goes on a Startup Nation Workshop.
- Brazil/Argentina Sao Paulo, Rio Buenos Aries - Reserved for Gies Business Honors.
- Japan Toyko, Osaka - Reserved for Gies Business James Scholars.
- Israel Tel Aviv, Be'er Shiva, Jerusalem - Reserved for Gies Business James Scholars.
- India New Delhi, ACES IBIP program (International Business Immersion Program. Open to Gies!
- UK/France London, Paris - Open to all Gies undergrads. International Business Experience with Prof Hayden Noel.
- Spain Madrid, Bilbao - Open to all Gies undergrads. Cross-Cultural Intelligence for Business People with Dr. Candace Martinez.
- France/Belgium Paris, Brussels - Open to all Gies undergrads at Professor Winter's descretion. Professional Responsibility with Dr. Gretchen Winter.
- Austria Vienna - Open to all Gies undergrads at Professor Mark Wolters' discretion. Social Media Marketing with Dr. Mark Wolters.
- China Beijing, Shanghai - Reserved for T&M students and lead by John Quarton.