Stockholm University, School of Business – Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm University School of Business is one of Sweden’s leading teaching and research business schools. The School of Business was established in 1962. There are 3,500 students in the School of Business. There are more than 50,000 undergraduates and graduates at Stockholm University. Stockholm University is situated within a beautiful urban park.
Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, is located on the south-central east coast of Sweden, where Lake Malaren flows into the Baltic Sea. The city is known for its cleanliness, beauty and architecture. There are between 6 and 18 hours of daylight in Stockholm, depending on the time of year. “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” series was based in Stockholm.
- Information sheet – including program costs and course equivalencies
- Program brochure – includes more information regarding academics, housing, costs, visa processes, etc.
- Credit hours & grading scale – illustrates the credit hour conversion from Stockholm credit hours to UIUC credit hours (per course) and grading scale equivalencies
- Student comments – read what past participants have to say about the program
- Photos – see what exciting adventures await
If you are interested in learning more about this program, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with the Gies College of Business Study Abroad Office. To learn more from a student’s perspective, email one of the past participants to ask about their experiences abroad.
- Fall Semester: Feb. 15
- Spring Semester Priority Deadline: May 1 (decisions will be made June 1 and are final. Students who commit to a program applied to during priority deadline and decide to withdraw after the commit deadline will be responsible for any withdraw fees)
- Spring Semester: Sept. 15 (If there are any spots open for spring programs after the May 1st deadline, they will be made available for a September 15th deadline)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Must have completed at least one year of course work on the UIUC campus (or one semester for off campus transfer students)
- Must be in the Gies College of Business