The Golder Academies are pleased to offer a Deal Workshop for students interested in learning more about the Merger & Acquisition (“M&A”) environment and the parties involved in it. This workshop is being offered in combination with the Financial Modeling Bootcamp, which is presented by the Margolis Market Information Lab on Mondays and Wednesdays.
The Deal Workshop will explore the following topics:
- Preparing and delivering an investment banking pitch
- The legal and financial aspects of an M&A transaction
- The private equity deal analysis and valuation process
- Leveraged lending process and analytics
- Performing due diligence as an M&A transaction service specialist
- Broad deal advisory services
Many of the classes will be led by professionals in the field of investment banking, private equity, law or leveraged lending. The purpose of the workshop is to provide insights into the various careers in the M&A field along with exposure to individuals working in it. Participation in the Deal Workshop will be capped at 30 participants.
Financial Modeling Bootcamp Application