Grade Replacement

Students who are curious about the grade replacement option should first meet with an Academic Advisor, through a scheduled appointment or drop-ins. Students must complete the Grade Replacement form during the first half of the term in which the course is being repeated and then email the completed form to Gies Records (, who will confirm approval. View full policy here to know if one of your courses is eligible for Grade Replacement

After meeting with your Academic Advisor, access the Grade Replacement form here.  *Note - Students only need to enter the information where there is a fillable box. Students do not need to enter the "grade received" box for the current within the "Course Repeated for Grade Replacement" section of the form.

View all academic deadlines with the Academic Calendar:

Late Appeal for missing the Grade Replacement Deadline: