Common Application

We encourage students to talk with an academic advisor about their decision to transfer, but all forms must be processed by the Office of the Registrar. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign students planning to transfer to another school which utilizes the Common Application should follow the Registrar's process to have the College Report completed and submitted ONLY if required by the destination institution. The Office of the Registrar is the only office permitted to complete the College Report. Click here to view the process.